- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 over-ripened bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup half and half mixed with 2 tsp white vinegar and 1 tsp lemon juice (our use ½ cup buttermilk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups Pamela’s gluten free baking mix
- ½ cup sweet white sorghum flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two 8 ½ x 4 ½ inch loaf pans by spraying with non-stick spray. Sprinkle lightly with sugar. Set aside.
Cream the butter and both sugars together. Add the 2 eggs and beat for 2 minutes until it becomes fluffy. Add the mashed bananas, half and half mixture, and vanilla and mix just until blended.
In a separate bowl, combine the baking mix, sorghum flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Fold the dry mixture into the butter mixture until all combined…don’t over mix. Add the mini chocolate chips.