pre-gluten free days we breaded fish, chicken, veggies, shrimp, and even topped casseroles with Panko to get that crunch. I’ve purchased a few gluten free bread crumb products claiming to be like Panko, but they didn’t deliver the same crunch in my opinion.
- 1 1/2 cups sweet onion flavored rings (Cornfields brand from Costco-baked for lower calories), crushed
- 1 1/2cups GF Rice Chex, crushed
- 2-3 Tbsp grated Parmesan
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts trimmed of any fat
- Seasoning salt
- ¼ cup Miracle Whip Regular
- Fresh ground black pepper