the flavor of this meal and it fills your home with the aroma’s of fresh herbs and bacon. The roasted chicken seasoning by Famous Dave’s is free of any allergens and full of flavorful spices. Be careful with other products by Famous Dave’s as some of them are not gluten free.
- 1 pork tenderloin, silver skin removed (1-1.5 lbs)
- 2 Tbsp Famous Daves Country Roasted Chicken Seasoning (or your favorite seasoning salt)
- 1 ½ Tbsp fresh chopped Rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 6 strips of center cut bacon – don’t use thick cut bacon
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Olive oil
Grind seasonings together with mortar and pestle to combine and rosemary is crushed into the other seasonings.
Rub the seasoning over entire pork tenderloin until all areas are coated, you will probably have extra and can store in sealed container for another time. Wrap the tenderloin with pieces of center cut bacon, securing with toothpicks. Place in a shallow roasting dish and coat both sides of the bacon wrapped tenderloin with fresh ground black pepper Sprinkle olive oil over top.
Roast in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour (depending on size of tenderloin), or until the bacon is crisp. Remove and let sit for 15 minutes under tented foil before slicing. Drizzle pan juices over top and serve.