- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (remove fat and “bunk”)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Greek Seasoning Blend by McCormick (a really good one)
- (If you cannot find, you can substitute: 1 tsp rosemary, 1 tsp thyme, 1 tsp oregano)
- 1/8 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp fresh black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 1 lemon juiced – (if it seems to be a “dry” lemon, use two) or 2 Tbsp total
- 1 Tbsp honey
In a small glass bowl, add the olive oil, chopped garlic, lemon juice and honey. With a mortar and pestle (or a fork and small ramekin) combine the Greek seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and Parmesan, mix well. Add to the olive oil mixture and blend all together.
Place the prepared chicken breasts in a gallon size zipper bag. Pour the marinade over all and squeeze out air. Move the chicken around to coat all pieces with marinade. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight….turning the bag a few times to re-distribute the marinade.
Pre-heat grill on high. Reduce to Medium, cook 6-7 minutes on each side. Remove and cover with foil for 8-10 minutes before serving.
Slice chicken and place on a bed of Greek Salad. Drizzle Greek dressing down center of chicken slices.