- 1 1/4 Ib. ground turkey breast (1 pkg turkey store ground turkey breast)
- 2 tsp grill seasoning – plus extra for top
- 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp Boursin garlic and chive cheese
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 gluten free burger buns or 12 slices of gluten free bread
- Thin sliced Red Onions – Raw
- Optional cooked bacon
Prepare the grates on grill with canola oil and preheat on high reaching a temperature of 375 degrees.
Place ground turkey in a large mixing bowl and season with the 2 tsp grill seasoning. Add ricotta cheese, Bourson, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. With clean hands, lightly mix seasonings into meat. Gently shape turkey mixture into 6 (3/4-inch-thick) patties, being careful not to press too hard. Sprinkle each with a dusting of grill seasoning on both sides. (not too much)
Reduce the heat on grill to medium and place turkey burgers on grill. Close lid and cook for 6 minutes. Turn and cook another 6 minutes on other side. Remove and cover with foil for 5 minutes.
While the burgers rest, toast the bread/buns and serve with toppings of choice such as red onions, bacon, tomatoes, ketchup and mustard.