- 2/3 cup GF Vanilla Granola – I used Udi’s and it worked great
- 1 Tbsp 100% maple syrup
Blend the two ingredients in a small food processor until combined. If you don’t have a small food processor, smash the granola first with a mallet so it becomes finer and mix in the syrup. Press into the bottom of two ramekins that have been sprayed with non-stick spray, and come up the sides just a bit as the crust allows being sure to cover the bottom. Bake for nine (9) minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and if puffed up, use fork to press back down into place.
Coco Truffle Filling
- 4 oz lowfat cream cheese (1/3 less fat Neufchatel Cheese)
- 2/3 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp vanilla bean paste or 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coco Powder
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Grand Marnier (optional – but it sure makes it good!)
- Orange supreme’s and Chocolate curls for garnish
Blend all ingredients in a small food processor until silky smooth. Pour into the baked granola crusted ramekins and bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool 1/2 hour. Use a sharp knife to run along edge and invert into hand and flip over onto plate so the torte is crust side down.
Allow to completely cool before adding the garnishes of supreme oranges and chocolate curls (see body of post for orange supreme link). Cover lightly with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Deeeeelicious.