beans. It’s creamy and packed with vanilla thanks to my favorite new find, Natural Madagscar Vanilla Bean Paste. It’s so convenient and much easier than using a whole vanilla bean…and every bit as good. I use it in everything now, but if you don’t have the paste, just substitute with the flesh of a whole vanilla bean and 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 20-24 Midel Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (more for garnishing)
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp all purpose GF flour
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla bean paste (or the paste of 1 whole vanilla bean and 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract)
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Topping: Sweetened heavy whipping cream (add powdered sugar and vanilla whip to stiff peaks)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray muffin tin cups with non-stick spray. Drop one whole cookie in the bottom of each muffin cup. Set aside.
Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and flour for 2 minutes until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, beating for 1 minute after each addition. Add the heavy cream, vanilla bean paste, and lemon juice. Whip for 2 minutes.
Pour into each prepared muffin cup…all the way to top. Bake in preheated 325 degree oven for 18-20 minutes or until set. Remove and allow to set and cool.
Top with sweetened whipping cream and garnish with a piece of cookie or cookie crumbs and a strawberry wedge.
Store in refrigerator.