- 2 – 7 oz skinless salmon fillets, rinsed and patted dry with paper towel
- 2 Tbsp part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Cardini’s Italian Dressing
- 1 1/2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp dry gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Drizzle of olive oil
Mix the cheesy layer ingredients together until creamy. Lightly season the salmon fillets on one side with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Spread the cheesy layer over the top of both fillets.
Mix the topping ingredients together and sprinkle over the top of cheesy layer. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top of each and place on prepared baking sheet. Roast in the preheated 375 degree oven for 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillet.
Remove from oven and serve with a simple side Italian salad. Delicious!