- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Sea Salt and Fresh ground black pepper
- ½ tsp thyme
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 small green zucchini squash, cut in half, seeded, and sliced into half moons
- 2 small yellow zucchini squash, cut in half, seeded, and sliced into half moons
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut in half, and sliced into thin half moons
- 1 garden tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of haricot vert green beans, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp half and half
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ of a 5.2 oz pkg. Boursin garlic and fine herb gourmet cheese
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp fresh black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup Glutino Bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp Butter
- Dash of red pepper flakes
Saute the onions in olive oil and butter for 4-5 minutes seasoning with fresh black pepper, sea salt, and ½ tsp Thyme. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 more minute until onions are slightly browned and tender.
In a large bowl, toss all the vegetables, onion/garlic mixture, half and half, cheeses, and salt and pepper. Pour into casserole dish sprayed with non-stick spray. Sprinkle the 2 Tbsp olive oil over the top.
For the topping, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over top of casserole. Dot with the butter and finish with a dash of red pepper flakes.
Bake uncovered in 375 degree preheated oven for 1 hour until brown and bubbly. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.